0

{The Calm Blue Sea}

Lately, I've been doing lots of event photography, and some of my personal favorites are concerts. It's a different style for sure, and a different feel altogether, but I've found that I love portrait work every bit as much as event photography, and I even incorporate my love of portraiture into my concert photography. Here's one that I shot the other night downtown at the Replay Lounge, where I have seen many, many great bands in the past, and this particular night, I was not disappointed. Comprised of four boys from Austin, Texas, post-rock instrumentals, and an amazing tranquil feel, I'd like to introduce you to The Calm Blue Sea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also playing that night were Schumann's Resonance and Tarkus Attacks. To check out all the entertainment from the show, you can find the full album on Flickr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment